[Electronics-talk] Digital TV Transition

Craig Borne cdborne at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 18:49:58 UTC 2009

You are correct.  A bill would have to pass both the House and Senate, in
its same form, in order to be presented to the President for signature.
This did not, and effectively, the bill has been killed by the House.

Craig

Craig Borne
Baltimore, Maryland
"A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial
appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in
defense of custom."  --Thomas Paine, Common Sense