[Electronics-talk] iPhone v Blackberry

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 09:19:09 UTC 2009

I'll leave this up to the moderator, but IMHO this is not on topic for this
list. Blackberry requires a screen reader to be accessible and is not an
off-the-shelf accessible piece of electronics.

Whether it is or isn't on topic though, I think the Blind Phones mailing
list would get you more information. You can get information on that list at
http://mosenexplosion.com/mailman/listinfo/blindphones_mosenexplosion.com.

--
Christopher
chaltain at gmail.com