[Electronics-talk] iPhone v Blackberry

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Tue Jul 14 16:11:05 UTC 2009

Hey Steve,

Yes, I was there and heard the presentation from Sarah and Rich.

The reason I was trying to compare these two devices is that the
blackberry (apparently, according to a recent Serotalk podcast) also
uses a touchscreen for blind folks.

Apparently, they were showing the orator and the blackberry at the NFB
convention, but I totally didn't think to go look at it.

I didn't realize orator isn't out yet.

Thanks Steve,

Jim