[Electronics-talk] iPhone v Blackberry

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Tue Jul 14 21:05:58 UTC 2009

Perhaps something has changed, but because I am a Verizon Wireless
customer, and the Storm is sold by Verizon, I was interested in it.  At
CSUN, I specifically asked the rep from Blackberry about the Storm, and
he said no.  The phone that they were showing at CSUN looked like a
typical candy bar phone with the screen  on top and the keys below it.
Andy