[Electronics-talk] iPhone v Blackberry

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Tue Jul 14 21:32:08 UTC 2009

Andy,

You are right, Orator will work on a new model of Blackberry that has not been released yet as I understand it.  From what you and Jim have said, it likely is a touch
screen but I heard very little about their interface to a touch screen but a lot regarding the I Phone.  It sounds as though we better get used to touch screens.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson