[Electronics-talk] looking for talking caller id box

barb o'connor broconnor1972 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 17 18:20:51 UTC 2009

In the late 90's, I had a talking caller ID from Clasco.  There was a switch
that you could put in the up position and then you did hear who was calling
you when on the other line.  I haven't done any business with them for quite
sometime, however, so don't know if they still have that as a possibility or
not.  Good luck.

Barb