[Electronics-talk] Digital Televisions

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Mon Jul 20 16:58:34 UTC 2009

It seems that all of the digital TV sets that I have seen these days
have on screen menus that do not speak.  The most accessible solution
might be to use your computer.  There are PCI TV tuner cards, and some
that plug into a USB port.  They are controlled by software that runs on
your PC, so you can use your screen reader to make adjustments using the
software.

Andy