[Electronics-talk] HTC Ozone

t shaw tshaw2007 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 23 18:51:59 UTC 2009

I am wanting to get a new cell phone. The one I currently have does not read much of the menus and stuff aloud. My carrier is Verizon Wireless. Currently the only phone the offer themselves as fully accessible is the Motorola 9Qc, but all the reviews I have read on it are very negative. I want a smartphone. The best smartphone they offer as far as I can tell is a HTC Ozone. I am really interested in it, but I dont know how accessible I can get it. I have never uised Mobile Speaks or TALKS or anything and don't know if they woudl work with this phone or not. Any advice?