[Electronics-talk] HTC Ozone

Alan Siman alansiman at cox.net
Thu Jul 23 22:55:45 UTC 2009

FYI Verizon requires all smart phone users to sign up for their data
plan which costs either $29.95 or $44.95 per month. Unless you need
email and internet access these phones get pricey.

If you want the PDA function, ie. calendar and contacts the smart phone
plus data plan is the only way to go.

If you want better voice output the LG8360 or LG9200 give you many menu
acess points plus the 9200 can read and send text messages both out of
the box without any other software or charges.

One final note. Apparently we have been hearing that Verizon may come
out with another smart phone loadded with a screen reader program. You
will still have the data plan issue.