[Electronics-talk] Verizon Smart Phone and Archives questions

pajohns1 at vt.edu pajohns1 at vt.edu
Thu Jun 11 19:53:56 UTC 2009

Group,

        Two independent sets of questions.

First about Verizon Smart Phones, I read through the March Archives and the
threads about the Moto Q9C and Talks software, but couldn't find any mention
to my questions.

I am looking for a phone with a keyboard and at least minimal note taking
functions.  The Moto Q9C appears to do all this, are others equally as
capable?  The questions.
1) How does the keyboard fold up and where does it go when not in use?
2) Are the keys big enough for someone with large fingers to use?

Archives question, could someone let me know if/when the following topics
were previously discussed so I can read up before asking questions.

1) Portable/Table top Satellite Radios
2) Triple Trunking Radio Scanners
3) Digital Weather Data Collection Instrumetns

Thanks,

Patrick