[Electronics-talk] Cell Phones

David DeNotaris ddenotaris at comcast.net
Sat Jun 13 10:55:50 UTC 2009

Joyce, I have the NV 2 and am not sure if I like it, it appears that some
times the arrow keys work, and other times dont.  It seams that voice
commands give me more info, but voice commands are not always useable in
loud situations e.g. on the train etc.  Does anyone have a list of commands
for the NV 2?

Signed, not really convinced.

DD