[Electronics-talk] Cell Phones

Joyce Porter joyce.m.porter at verizon.net
Sat Jun 13 10:32:30 UTC 2009

I like my Verizon 9100 a lot.  The speech is clear and texting is easy if
you know how it is done.  When I bought mine on January 20, I got a
fifty-dollar rebate.  Go to a Verizon store and tell them to let you try the
phone before you buy it.  My salesman was really nice and very helpful.  It
also has talking caller I.D.
Joyce P.