[Electronics-talk] KNFB-Reader

tony sohl tonysohl at cox.net
Thu Jun 18 00:27:06 UTC 2009

Hi all I have a KNFB-reader that I am no longer using and it is in very good shape. It has been oly used about 3 times.

This is the KNFB Reader classic with the controls on the front and function 1 2 and the cursor cross followed by function keys 3 and 4.

The unit also has a case storing the unit. All documents are in print, braille and on CD.

If the unit needs to be recalabrated, then you will have to have sighted assistance. The unit has software version 3.8.1.

I am asking 1,000 or best offer.

You can e-mail me off this list serve at tonysohl at cox.net