[Electronics-talk] Magic Jack and AT&T Uverse

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 18 06:37:47 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,

    Our friend Cindy lives with us and uses an Internet phone service called
Magic Jack. Learn more about the service at:
http://www.magicjack.com

    Until recently we used AT&T Yahoo DSL and Magic Jack worked as it
should.

    Cindy returned from visiting friends in Austin only to find that Magic
Jack no longer works now that we've upgraded to AT&T Uverse. We're curious
to know if there are other Magic Jack users that have AT&T Uverse Service
and if they were able to use Magic Jack with it or not. Your assistance with
our troubleshooting efforts will help very much.

Peter Donahue

"Given a chance to dream it can be done.
The promise of tomorrow is real.
Children of Spaceship Earth the future belongs to us all."
Flying for Me,
John Denver