[Electronics-talk] Accessibility Problems with Google Products?

shikher goyal shikago09 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 05:29:07 UTC 2009

i'm using jaws 10 and IE7 and not working in standard view
I.E. doesn't speak most buttons, only say the name and do not activate
by pressing space bar or hitting on it but work with jaws curser like
report spam, delete, move to etc...
and mainly, if i have to open any mail, when i press ctrl+tab to open
in new tab, it does not open while if i simply press space bar on that
link, it works.
in short it is not accessible for me in standard view.
regards
shikhar