[Electronics-talk] Outlook Express Help Please

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 26 20:20:35 UTC 2009

Dear Tiffany,

First of all, are you in "folder view" or "List view"?
You should be in List view, which will present all of your messages in a
vertical list.
You should then be able to arrow up and down through the message list and
any you want to get rid of, just hit the "delete key or press "control-"D"
keys.
You can also select a group of messages by holding down the control-shift
keys and while holding them down, use the up or down arrow keys to select or
high lite the messages and either hit delete or control-"D" and they all
should be gone.

David Evans, NFBF