[Electronics-talk] Outlook Express Help Please

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 27 10:49:00 UTC 2009

I occasionally have had this problem. Clear out want you want to save in
your in box. Then go to the edit menu, try "select all" then hit the delete
key. That should clear the problem. If not try selecting the messages and
moving them to a dummy folder then deleting them.
Chuck Krugman, M.S.W., Paralegal
1237 P Street
Fresno, ca 93721
559-266-9237