[Electronics-talk] Ipod Nano Accessories...

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 2 06:44:10 UTC 2009

hey dude,

i didn't accuse someone of anything.  i didn't know if he was aware of what
the going discount price should have been.
all he said was 4g.  sometimes that's what happens when we abbreviate too
much.
i guess everybody doesn't get the tech lingo.
when you talk memory, it's a number with gb or gig.
in the case of ipods, he could have said 16 gig 4th gen.

Bryan Schulz
The BEST Solution
www.best-acts.com