[Electronics-talk] Ipod Nano Accessories...

Matthew P Selm matt.selm at louisville.edu
Mon Mar 2 14:18:22 UTC 2009

Brian:

I have not received it yet, but I'll be sure to let you know.  From the reviews of it that I have heard, I think that it will work out pretty well.

I found a great website that reviews all kinds of products for the Ipod.  Some of you may have seen it on Brian Hartgen's site.

http://www.ilounge.com

Thanks,

Matt
>>> "Bryan Schulz" <b.schulz at sbcglobal.net> 3/1/2009 10:37 PM >>>
that sounds more like it.
in all your previous messages you said 4gb.
are you pleased with how it reads the menus and songs?

Bryan Schulz
The BEST Solution
www.best-acts.com