[Electronics-talk] FW: TALKS For Verizon Phones

Christopher Chaltain cchaltain at austin.rr.com
Sat Mar 14 00:11:38 UTC 2009

I don't have the phone myself, but I did take a look at it the last time
I was shopping around for a new cell phone, and although the querty
keyboard was small, the keys were dome shaped and very distinctive. I
preferred it over phones with similar form factors like the T-Mobile
Dash, the Nokia E61 (I think that was the phone AT&T was carrying at the
time.) and the Blackberry of the day at that time.