[Electronics-talk] Nokea 6650

C Keen ckeen at covenantpres.org
Tue Mar 31 16:03:26 UTC 2009

Hi All,
I know this has been discussed before but it didn't apply to me then so
I don't remember what was said.
We have AT&T for our cell provider and yesterday I spoke to their
National Disability center asking how I could get speech and on which
phones.  They gave me the names of 3 phones but as she did further
research she realized there was only the Nokea 6650 that is available at
this time with the Mobile speak software (which she said I could
purchase for $89 through them).
I am headed over to the local AT&T store this afternoon to look at the
6650 but I would love to hear from any of you who have experience with
this set up.
The main things I want to do are to hear who is calling so I can decide
if I want to talk to them,( haha ) send and receive text messages and be
able to use my contacts so I don't have to remember everyone's numbers.
Thanks for your input!
Christie