[Electronics-talk] Nokea 6650

smokeyjoe smokeyjoe at musfiber.com
Tue Mar 31 19:58:44 UTC 2009

I looked at the phone over the weekend.  It is useable, but the buttons
aren't very well defined for me.  Also, it would be cumbersome to use with a
GPS because it is a flip phone.  A candy bar style would be easier.

I'll probably be getting the 6650 anyhow because I need the subsidy for the
device and the Mobile Speak software provided by AT&T.

Good luck.