[Electronics-talk] USB Headset Question

Rob Kaiser rkaiser4 at socal.rr.com
Wed May 6 02:38:49 UTC 2009

Unfortunately it isn't the answer.

Your company needs to go through Plantronics. They make specific headsets
for this reason.

Unfortunately, they do not make them except when needed. DO NOT GET A
HEADSET THAT HAS BOTH JAWS & THE CALLER ON BOTH SIDES. IT WILL DRIVE YOU
BANANAS.!!!!

Rob Kaiser
PRESIDENT, NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND OF CALIFORNIA ORANGE COUNTY
CHAPTER
HOME PHONE (714)289-9114
CELL PHONE (714)323-5203
EMAIL ADDRESS: rkaiser4 at socal.rr.com