[Electronics-talk] Very Small MP3 Player for Audible.com Files

Christopher Chaltain cchaltain at austin.rr.com
Sat May 9 16:28:22 UTC 2009

I'm curious, what are you looking for in a newer device? I was going to
recommend the Zen Stone, but it looks like you're looking for something
else. Other than capacity, I can't think of anything a newer portable
media player would have.

There is the iPod Shuffle. It came out with a newer version a few months
ago. If you're using iTunes, you can set it up to voice the files and
folders you have on the Shuffle. I don't have one myself, but I'm sure
you can find them around and can Google for more information on them.