[Electronics-talk] Very Small MP3 Player for Audible.com Files

Craig Werner craig_werner at verizon.net
Sat May 9 14:54:34 UTC 2009

Greetings to the list.

Of the MP3 players currently manufactured, can anyone recommend a very
small one that is accessible enough to allow for the playing of
Audible.com files without sighted help?  I know the problems associated
with menus that don't speak, but since Audible.com files are the only
ones that will ever be played on this player, I'm hoping a player may be
found to get the job done.  I own the Creative Zen Stone 2GB player but
am looking for a newer device.

Thank you for all help.

Craig