[Electronics-talk] ipod nano

Christopher Chaltain cchaltain at austin.rr.com
Sat May 9 16:34:59 UTC 2009

I think Winamp now supports copying files to an iPod. I'm not sure
that's going to be any better than iTunes though.

there also used to be an application called Anapod Explorer that used to
let you work with the iPod as you would any other flash attached drive.
It wasn't free, and I never used it, so I can't say much more than that.
I'm sure Google would turn up more though.