[Electronics-talk] itunes again

Shaun McGarry list at blindcrazy.co.uk
Wed May 13 07:58:06 UTC 2009

Hi Louis

There are little MP3 joiner and splitter programs out there which are free.
They will take a folder full of MP3 files and join them up into one huge MP3
track!

Some are simple and accessible but down to luck to find one as I haven't
used one for years.

I think we are a little off topic here but good luck in googling the web!

Cheers
Shaun