[Electronics-talk] itunes again

cheez cheez at cox.net
Mon May 11 12:37:35 UTC 2009

I just imported songs into ITunes from a file I had created when I ripped
them from CD's and downloaded MP3's.
I think the only solution is to go Apple--which is something I'm
considering, since one doesn't have to keep buying SMA's for screen readers.
That decision will be happening soon.  The laptop is almost 8 years old.
Vince