[Electronics-talk] Accessible Cell Phones...

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at charter.net
Thu May 14 13:27:52 UTC 2009

Hello Mat,

You might want to try demos of both Talks and Mobil Speak to see which one
you like better.
I recently bought the Nokia N71X and am using Talks, although it is no
longer supported by AT&T. I've used Talks for a long time and like the
program.
I haven't had experience using Mobil Speak, but to me, the speech sounds
choppy.

Liz Campbell