[Electronics-talk] urgently need your guidance to access Avastantivirus software!

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 24 21:19:08 UTC 2009

Hopefully, it will tell you the name of the file where the virus has been
found. If it is a file you don't use you can delete the entire file. You
alsxo have the choice of moving the file to the chest where it is
quarantined so the virus can't spread. It is probably also identifying
potential virus threats. If needed you can contact me off list for more help
and I will try to figure it out.
Chuck