[Electronics-talk] ScripTalk

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 4 05:12:06 UTC 2009

Several months ago I was contacted to complete a customer survey about what
I thought about the product and whether or not I would change my pharmacy to
Walgreen's if they offered it in my area and whether or not I would be
willing to pay for the service. While I felt that some people would benefit
from the product I responded in the survey that I was not willing to pay for
the service and nor was I willing to change pharmacies as Walgreen's is a
few miles away and I can walk to my current pharmacy. The Internet marketing
company hosting the survey paid me $20 for my participation. I guess it pays
to sign up at times for internet surveys.
Chuck