[Electronics-talk] hd tv

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 5 15:59:15 UTC 2009

There is a special TV tuner that you can buy with an external antenna that
you install through the media center of the computer. This is generally
accessible with your screen reading software although from what I understand
sighted assistance is needed for the initial installation and configuration.
The cost is about $100.
Chuck