[Electronics-talk] Itunes / ipods

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Fri Nov 6 15:50:16 UTC 2009

there are two "types" of talking ipods.

One is the ipod nano.  This is mostly just a music player, and only
the music player features are accessisble.  The nano is a dedicated
music player.

The ipod touch is the same as the iphone, without the phone.  That is,
it has a touch screen, runs lots of applications and games, has a wifi
connection, etc.

I have the iphone, and find it easy enough to use, but a lot to learn
if you just want a music player.

I haven't played with the ipod nano.

Jim