[Electronics-talk] Itunes / ipods

SSommer126 at aol.com SSommer126 at aol.com
Fri Nov 6 17:27:33 UTC 2009

Jim, Thank you for the ipod ino, the ipod nano sounds like what I  want.
Susan

In a message dated 11/6/2009 10:51:23 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jbar at barcore.com writes:

there  are two "types" of talking ipods.

One is the ipod nano.  This is  mostly just a music player, and only
the music player features are  accessisble.  The nano is a dedicated
music player.

The ipod  touch is the same as the iphone, without the phone.  That is,
it has a  touch screen, runs lots of applications and games, has a wifi
connection,  etc.

I have the iphone, and find it easy enough to use, but a lot to  learn
if you just want a music player.

I haven't played with the  ipod nano.

Jim

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/electronics-talk_nfbnet.org/info%40the