[Electronics-talk] Cellphones

George Cassell ApolloSeven at Earthlink.net
Sat Oct 3 01:08:08 UTC 2009

While it does not talk at all, the candy bar style phone from Metro PCS is
actually quite accessible, and the dial pad is tactily easy to use.

What I especially like is the fact that there is no contract with this
service (you can quit it anytime with no cancellation fees, etc.), and for
just $39.00 per month, you get unlimited local and long distance calling
throughout the United States and Canada, with no time restrictions
whatsoever.  Call anyone, anytime, anyplace in the USA or Canada, and speak
as long as you like, and it's still just $39 per month.

While I have five cell phones now, the Metro PCS is the only one I ever use,
and I use it all the time.

-- George in Southern California

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shonen" <nensan at earthlink.net>
To: <electronics-talk at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 4:53 AM
Subject: [Electronics-talk] Cellphones

Thank you for all the suggestions on cellphones. I don't have a
preferred carrier, but I live in California. I am looking at
prepaid phone cards to see if a company like Tracfone has
anything that would work, since their cost is so much lower. I'm
afraid the Rehabilitation people don't just hand out money so
easily these day.