[Electronics-talk] gas VS electric stoves

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 13:22:19 UTC 2009

Modern gas stoves don't have pilot lights. They have an electronic ignition
system. I like them better than electric because you have better control
over the temperature.

Some electric stoves are completely flat on top, they are easier to clean,
but it is sometimes difficult to center the pot over the burner.