[Electronics-talk] recomendations on talking color identifiers

Michael bonsai1b at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 30 02:18:39 UTC 2009

Hi Gayle
I have a Cobalt color identifier.  It works fairly well for the price.  I
think I paid around $130 for it.  It routinely misses the color khaki by
calling it olive green.  Since I don't own anything olive green, I know I
have  khaki.  I've heard that the Coloreno is good at a price of around
$170.
Michael