[Electronics-talk] recomendations on talking color identifiers

Dhunthausen dhunthausen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 16:02:03 UTC 2009

The coloreno does work very well. I've had it for about a year and really
like it. When I first got it, I made the mistake of using it on clothing
while hanging up in the closet. It wasn't giving me correct readings because
the closet was casting shadows. Make sure you use it in an open lighted
area.

Drew

Drew Hunthausen
714-296-7111