[Electronics-talk] National Federation of the Blind andMotorola to Cooperate on Making Cell Phones Accessible to the Blind

John Riehl realman02 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 15 16:47:35 UTC 2009

Hi, christie. Actually, apple -- and some blind users claim -- that the
design of the accssibility of the I-phone makes it possible to navigate the
screen. I haven't used one myself, so I'm going on reports and what I've
heard from a couple of friends.
I have not heard mixed reviews of the 3rd-party software. I'd encourage you
to go to
www.afb.org and check out their unbiased reviews of the various products for
making cellphones accessible.
HTG  John