[Electronics-talk] Verizon phones,

Carol Feazell cfeazell at comcast.net
Mon Sep 28 22:27:10 UTC 2009

I need to get the information of how to subscribe to the list regarding accessible phones out of the box.  Today I went to Verizon to investigate the NV3 as I heard it would read more menus and would read text messages (should I ever be inclined to do such), etc.  The problem that I have is that the people in the stores don't seem to know everything about the voice other than the voice recognition which as a medical transcriptionist is a rather bad subject for me personally.  I would rather the phone talk to me than me to it, although admittedly numbers that I don't use often and so don't recall I will acquiesce, only to oftentimes have to do it several times which reminds me even more what I don't like about voice recognition, particularly if one is in a crowd.  Anyway, help would be greatly appreciated.

Frustrated I am,

Carol Feazell