[Electronics-talk] Verizon phones,

Alan Siman alansiman at cox.net
Tue Sep 29 01:18:42 UTC 2009

I am not sure what you are asking. The ENV3 and the Samsung Renown
appear to be the best out of the box phones for most tasks. Each seems
to have a similar voice recognition system but from what the list
members are saying the ENV3 is a candy bar phone with a qwerty keyboard
internally whilr the renown is a flip with a single keypad.

Once you turn on the voice prompting many of the menus talk to you and
many tasks can be done with voice controls.