[Electronics-talk] Atomic Watch Question.

barb o'connor broconnor1972 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 1 14:35:08 UTC 2010

I actually put my watch in the window last night before retiring and, it did
up-date.  I usually put it by the window but decided to try this to see what
would happen.  This is fine for now but won't be able to do it in the winter
as it would be too cold, I think for the watch and battery.  I've never
attempted putting my own batteries in watches.  I always take them to a
jewelry store.  Thanks, everyone for the help.

Barb