[Electronics-talk] Atomic Watch Question.

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Thu Apr 1 18:36:41 UTC 2010

Not all watch repair stores will replace the battery in a cheap plastic
watch.  One snobbish place I tried told me, "We don't touch that kind of
schlock."  Other places don't always understand English too well.  And
unless there happens to be a watch repairer in your neighborhood, you have
to spend car fare to travel to one elsewhere and pay up to $10 to replace
the battery.  So it may ultimately be cheaper to just buy a new watch and
avoid the hassle.

Gerald