[Electronics-talk] Fire Alarm

Tim Shaw tshaw2007 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 19 00:00:38 UTC 2010

I have been asked to by something for one of my consumers, but I can not find it anywhere. Her counselor wants me to purchase a fire alarm that will vibrate her bed and waker her up in case of a fire. I had not evenheard of such a thing until now. I alarm clock that vibrates the bed yes, but never a fire alarm. Unfortunatly sources in my own agency that know where to get them are reluctant to give me the information because they reserve them for Deaf Blind individuals only and this consumer is not deaf. Any assistance is much appreciated. I have tried googling it and cant find it.