[Electronics-talk] Fire Alarm

Steve Johnson stevencjohnson at centurytel.net
Mon Apr 19 01:09:18 UTC 2010

Try Alert Master.

-----Original Message-----
From: electronics-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:electronics-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Tim Shaw
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2010 7:01 PM
To: electronics-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Electronics-talk] Fire Alarm

I have been asked to by something for one of my consumers, but I can not
find it anywhere. Her counselor wants me to purchase a fire alarm that will
vibrate her bed and waker her up in case of a fire. I had not evenheard of
such a thing until now. I alarm clock that vibrates the bed yes, but never a
fire alarm. Unfortunatly sources in my own agency that know where to get
them are reluctant to give me the information because they reserve them for
Deaf Blind individuals only and this consumer is not deaf. Any assistance is
much appreciated. I have tried googling it and cant find it.