[Electronics-talk] talking check writers

Tom Lange trlange at pacbell.net
Wed Apr 21 01:25:24 UTC 2010

Here here! I started doing online bill pay with WAMU some time ago, and when
WAMU became CHASE, I was very pleased to note that CHASE's online banking
pages were nicely set up and easy to use with JAWS.  There's room for
improvement, but all in all the service works very well.  I find Bank of
America's service to be a bit more cumbersome.  So in short, I don't mess
around with paper checks at all except to go to my local Chase branch to get
an official cashier's check for my rent.

Tom