[Electronics-talk] Needed iphone advice, the list subscription for iphone for user in CanadaRE: Mac, etc.

Sharon Ballantyne sballan at nexicom.net
Sat Aug 21 22:23:05 UTC 2010

Hi,

On the iphone I saw,the user had downloaded the dictation aps which I
imagine is some sort of modification from the dragon naturally speaking
products and he said he does type messages but when lazy or in a time crunch
he simply activates his dictation aps and basicly has a really good speech
to text option. I don't know more than that about it but perhaps of help to
someone.

Take care.
Sharon