[Electronics-talk] Help with Grundig Talking attomic watch!

Dave Webster computerguy125 at samobile.net
Fri Dec 10 23:40:29 UTC 2010

I've got a really good jeweler here in Conway and he cleaned all of my
ventage watches.  It cost quite a bit of money to get them cleaned but
once I did that they are working great.  In fact I'm waring one of them
right now.  They're hard to get but if you can get your hands on one
get it.  I'd go ahead and find a good jeweler who will clean your watch
for you.  As far as the hands being too loose on your seiko a jeweler
can fix that as well.  On one of my pocket watches which is also
ventage my jeweler fixed the hands as well as cleaned the watch.
they'll oil the inside so that the moving parts and the gears move nicely.