[Electronics-talk] Ned recommendation for simple digital recorder

Peter Russillo plrussillo at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 17 01:38:55 UTC 2010

Hi list.  Does anyone have any recommendations for a simple digital voice
recorder?  The kind where you don't have to mess with inaccessible menus or
folder mode, and are under $60?  Thanks.  What about the Olympus DP10
digital recorder?  If anyone has that model, where can I get downloadable
operating instructions, as I am thinking of that one in my search for a
simple basic digital recorder?  Thanks for any info on this.

Peter Russillo