[Electronics-talk] Ned recommendation for simple digital recorder

Tom Evans tevans2003 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 18 14:52:29 UTC 2010

Peter,
Think the best is probably Olympus, but which model?
I have DS2 which used to be the best to have for our needs.  Ok but you have
to remember some things.  I made accessible by recording in my own voice
folder A.  I then got the next best which is DS 40.  That is better, but
still not perfect.  It beeps and separate button for erase..
I got these on ebay for about $80.  I could probably sell my first DS 2
which is really a dust collector now.
Hope this helps
Tom